Monday, July 4, 2011

Boyfriend or boy friend? =)

Well, my current boyfriend always ask me a question which is "Am i your boyfriend or boy friend? Haha, that's a good question, cos i don't even know how to answer him.  To be honest, i always TRIED to treat him as my boyfriend but i always did something bad to him (Hurt or Insult).  Maybe i am not TALENTED in love, i just don't know how to love somebody! That's so SAD for me =(   I am a person who doesn't want to spare my love to my boyfriend but, i just want THEM TO LOVE ME! It is really selfish to ask someone to you but you are the one who does not want to share your love with that person. And i am that person. =) I always ask myself why do i need a boyfriend in my life? Cos i don't love them at all, why do i still need to waste my time and also his time? >.< I always hope that i can meet a right person, it's just like an enzyme substrate mechanism, i want the best substrate to FIT ME! Hope that i will find one BEST SUBSTRATE in my future life~ =)))


No comments: