Sunday, July 17, 2011

Boring Holidays =(


Duh, my holiday is so boring and i feel really regret for not going back to MALAYSIA =((( Argh, now i can understand the feeling that you stuck into a boring place where there is no ENTERTAINMENT at all. =.= And i'm a person who get bored easily which means my life is lack of FUN! >.<  I wanna go back to Malaysia and have fun with my family and friends and i really want to eat DURIAN! Oh, how come my family eat durian without me??  I know i should have fun in Adelaide but i really can't find a place to enjoy. In malaysia, i can always go out and "yum cha" with my friends, but in adelaide, it is really hard to find a good place to yum cha at NIGHT!  In malaysia, i can drive my own car and go everywhere that i like, but in adelaide, i have no Car to go everywhere that i like except taking bus or tram.  Well, whenever i mention this to my parent, they will just say" You this naughty girl, stop complains about lack of fun in your LIFE cos you ALREADY have enough fun in your life.  And please appreciate everything that we have done for you and we always give the best to YOU!" And...bla..bla...bla........ =.=  Sigh, i always have to spend at least 1 hour to listen their BORING "stories", just like my holiday, BORED!  Actually, my parents like to complain about me too.  They always say that i did not miss them cos i don't even give a call or skype with them during my free time.  Lol, this is really FUNNY, so, parents can complain too! =D Anyway, holidays are boring sometimes, but university is boring all the time! XD 

No comments: