Saturday, July 23, 2011

I want to be a koala bear =P


Why do i want to become a KOALA BEAR? =P This is because koala bear can sleep all the time (almost 20 hour per day) and the most important thing is they do not need to wake up early and GO TO LECTURE! =)))  Anyway, i sleep all the time during my holidays (winter break) and i think i'm kinda addicted to sleep since it is a lovely activity.  Everybody loves it =D  However, i still feel tired even though i have slept enough which is not a good sign.  Duh~my friends always tell me that they feel so SICK after knowing that i have spent so much time for sleeping, haha, well, you guys just can't help with it. XD  So, my friends always called me "BEAR" because bear hibernate in the WINTER.  Well, actually i feel sick too cos my school starts next week and i'm kinda afraid that i can't wake up early for the morning lecture class T.T No!!!!!!!  Maybe i should buy more alarm clocks so that i won't late for my lecture otherwise i will skip all my morning lecture for my next semester, is anyone willing to give me a morning call? XD That's why i say being a koala bear isn't bad at all cos what they need to do for their daily life is EAT AND SLEEP! So lucky >.< Lol, some of my friends even laugh at me for sleeping too much because they feel that i look nerdy after sleeping, so SAD!  Stow it!!

No comments: