Sunday, July 10, 2011

PUB?!!!


One of my favourite activities is going to PUB =)) Well, i am not trying to become a bad girl or what, i just like the atmosphere at there, it is really AWESOME! =D I go to the PUB every friday night and i really enjoy it cos that's the only time i can get to relax, hooray! I don't usually dance at there (I am not good in dancing), so, i will just order a wine or cocktail and start to DRINK with my friends.  I always try my very best to get my friend drunk but i am always the first person to get drunk at there.  Duh, it is so unfair =(( Why do i get drunk so easily?  Lol, my friends always laugh at me when i get drunk....T.T  Anyway, pub is really FUN if only you know how to enjoy the environment and also the wine at there! =)  Aha, i also like the music at there, it just make me feel happy.......i can just sit at there and enjoy the music for WHOLE NIGHT! That's why i did not get enough sleep all the time =(((( Well, i think it should be "OK" with me cos i'm willing to sacrifice my sleep just to have fun in PUB! Wahaha >.<


3 comments:

joyyyy said...

yoo la go play badminton and less pub! :D

sook theng said...

I like pub! =))))

shiang said...

eh..i wan to go oso!! nvr ask me ><