Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I am just a crying baby


One of my favorite hobby is -Crying T.T Well, i always think that crying is a form of exercise that can help you to relive stress or help you to get over hard feeling when you are facing a terrible problem.  I always cry too easily and in situations that i really shouldn't, but, i just cannot do anything with it.  I just let my tears run down from my face and i only cry when i feel stressed and tired of my life.  I bet there must be a lot of people can get rid of this feeling but not me, i do not have the ability to get through the feeling without someone important by my side.  Therefore, crying is the only way that can help me to get through everything cos i really feel better when i finished crying.  At least, i will feel tired and lye in bed and sleep like a baby without thinking too much! =)) Maybe i should tell myself that " A good girl like me should not cry".  It's time for me to not become a crying baby.  Nobody will rely on me if i cried all the time!

3 comments:

Joy said...

cheer up buttercup =]!!!!!!!!!
jiayou :D fighting! we can do the exam 2gether!! :D

shiang said...

sometimes cry does help..juz cry whenever u feel so..anyway, as u grow older u wun cry over small things(u will feel stupid to cry..haha)erm..n when becomes older..u wun cry bcuz of stress maybe..perhaps u will be numb bout it? haha..unless is extremely stress..anyway,u can overcome ur stress by other ways not juz cry.. of cuz not drink,smoke and gamble too..gambateh sook theng! =)

Anonymous said...

hey can i take this picture ? oh i already did :)