Monday, May 2, 2011

Just Let It Go


Duh~ i am really a stubborn person and it is difficult for me to let go of something that is insignificant in my life =( Can anyone teach me not to care every little things in my life?  This is because i realized that caring can be hurt sometimes.  I want to care for someone but someone that i really care will usually hurt me a lot.  This is really terrible as i really don't wish to be hurt by someone that i CARE!  My friends ask me to give up on the  person as he/she does not mean a lot in my life and they think that holding on to this relationship will just make us feel the pain.  They even tell me not to care for this person anymore because he/she does not treat me as a best friend but a person to accompany him/her when he/she feels alone.  So, i am demanded when someone feels alone.  Well, i just want to tell him/her that i won't care about you anymore cos you are taking advantages on me.  As your friends, i feel hurt about that but i just did not tell you about my feeling cos i still think that our friendship can last forever.  However, life tells me that i have to let you go from my life cos you are giving me too much pain that i do not deserve AT ALL!  Hey, someone, i think i will try my best to forget you in my life cos you are NOT my friends anymore. Well, just let it go and accept the fate that we can't be friends anymore.  Caring of you is not my JOB. =)

2 comments:

foo said...

think it clearly and think twice before action..do u reli see the truth? dun let any misunderstandings make u lose something precious..btw, if tt is the truth i have nothing to say then..cheers =)

Laura said...

I'm just as you, I really am.. and it's so difficult to let people you care go... but we have to learn, it's so sad..