Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just stop that!


Yup, i wanna stop myself for doing those "stupid" or "rubbish" things to someone that i don't think he/she will knows it and appreciates it.  Well, i admit that i am a silly person cos i always think about him/her when i am having lecture class (Cannot concentrate at all) and i always talk about her/him a lots to my firends.  They said i actually started a relationship but i always persuade myself that i did not start any relationship! This is because i do have a boyfriend with me and why do i have to start a relationship without breaking up or thinking of my boyfriend.  If he knows that there is a third party involved in our relationship, he probably will fly to Australia and slap me. =.= Maybe i should not reply her/his message anymore cos i cannot stop sms him/her when i am FREE and NOT FREE! Dammit, i never do this to anyone and now he/she has successfully to make me to sms them!  Congratulations to Sook theng, you actually cannot stop thinking about her/him every seconds.  I know this is not good! =( I know that i am a bad person cos i always make her/him cried.  This is because i always hide myself from them and also ignoring them.  I wanna say Sorry and i know someday you will understand my situation and also the reason for not choosing you as my partner! =) *We are FRIENDS*

2 comments:

Joy said...

this is joy =]]

sook theng said...

Lol, this is sook theng here! =.=