Friday, May 27, 2011

Phew =) I feel relieved now!


Well, why do i feel relieved? Aha, this is because i learn how to let go of something that is insignificant in my life especially someone or somethings that does not mean a lot to me.  I am a very serious person and i used to think a lot when people comments on everything that i did.  I feel bad when they did not trust me and this actually suffers me a lot cos i will just keep thinking on the same question "Why they don't trust me?" =( So, i make myself suffer a lot cos i just could not stop THINKING! No, i do not want to attached to "MENTAL HEALTH". However, i feel relax and comfortable now cos i understand that they are many things that i could not control such as 'PEOPLE MINDSET". Yup, one of my friends always tell me that not to think and control too much cos that will just trouble my life!  I really appreciate her advices cos those advices really help me a lot in my life. Thanks a lot =)  I think i will stop thinking too much because of YOU!  Anyway, i feel completely relieved now cos i just could not stop smiling and feel like want to have a good nap.  There are a lot of things that really worth me to appreciate.  I think i should stop showing my "emo face" to everyone, instead, i should smile everyday so that people can feel my happiness. XD Eeeeeeee~SMILE =)))

1 comment:

Joy :D! said...

ganbatte for your test 2moro! :D cheering for u =]]