Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I am a bad girl


Lol, i just can't believe that i am actually become a bad girl in my mother eyes.  I think for several seconds on why she thinks that i am a bad girl and the conclusion is : I alway hurt people in a harsh way and never care people with my LOVE.  Well, this is really funny, how am i going to care people with my love? I just don't know how to do that.  I always think that scolding or hurting people is a kind of caring and that's why my friends always said that i am a heartbreaker.  So, it really make sense now cos i just like to hurt people no matter what. This is not good, please do not learn from me otherwise you will become another bad girl/boy or a heartbreaker like me! >.<  I think i should start to care people with my 100 percent true love since caring people with love is much more better than caring people with harsh words.  Duh~ Sometimes, i know that i hurt people in a very harsh way, but i did not mean to hurt you guys cos that's my style.  Now i found out why am i always fail in every relationship with my boyfriend, that is because i HURT them.  Well, they can actually tell me when they feel really hurtful but they did not tell me.  They just bear with my harsh words instead of telling me their feelings.  Lol, now i understand that my boyfriend actually love me a lot. =) Ok, i am wrong cos i did wrong stuffs which is treating people in a very bad way.  I will not repeat this mistake again, so, i will try to care people with my love from NOW ON! Whee~ =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hhaha u are such a funny noob :]!

and I have the album "heartbreaker" by G dragon!! :D the picture looked soo familiar..is it from that album :P