Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Like or Love?


Sometimes, my friends cannot differentiate the words between "like" and "love" and this actually make them suffer a lot from a relationship.  If you like someone but not loving someone, please don't start the relationship!  You like someone cos you are treating him/her as your BEST FRIEND, a friend who can accompany you whenever you feel down and sad.  This is not related to LOVE at all.  If you love someone, you will not treating him/her as your best friend but a special person that you want him/her to be your side forever. =)  Well, one of my friends suffer a LOT from a relationship, she has gone through a lot of "pain" that she does not deserve and this is really TERRIBLE.  Seeing my best friend feel sad or depressed for an "unworthy" relationship make me feel sympathy for her, i can do nothing but talk to her so that she can feels much better.  I feel sad whenever she cries in front of me and i don't want see any of my friends cry in front of me, the feeling is terrible and indescribable.  I have tried to persuade her to give up the relationship, but i know it's hard for her.  Sometimes, letting go of someone that you really love and care is difficult but we just have to try no matter what!  Giving up a relationship can be good sometimes cos it gives you a new chance to get a better one =) Maybe she cannot understands the meaning between like and love, but i know she will understand someday!  Time can helps to realize a lot of things =) 

1 comment:

foo said...

i m not only like my frens but oso love my frens..so how ar? m i abnormal? lol..