Saturday, April 23, 2011

Friendship Forever =)


Well, i just realized that i actually love my friends a lot <3 ! =D And the most beautiful thing is my friends actually love me too! Awww, this is so sweet and lovely =) I think friendship is the most "beautiful" relationship that i ever had in my life.  I am willing to lend my shoulders for my friends to lean on whenever they need me~Hey, that's my biggest promise to all my friends. =) Do not hesitate when you need someone (like me XD ) to make your life easier and happy cos i will just do anything (like giving you surprises everyday) to make you feel excited and HAPPY! My friends, if you feel alone, i will give you a call even though i am busy with my assignment and studies.  My friends, if you feel sad, i will give you a big warm hug so that happiness can goes back to you! My friends, if you feel stressful, do not worry cos i will hold your hand tightly so that you can feel my LOVE and LOVE can actually calm someone down. =) My friends, if you feeling depressed for your relationship with your love one, don't feel terrible, i will give you a soft kiss on your cheek so that you can always know that there is always someone to support you and take care of you no matter what happens.<3 I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND.


                                           A song dedicated to all my friends. LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments: