Saturday, April 16, 2011

Something is not right

Something is not right with me =((( I started to get depressed easily and i found myself emotional weakly.  I don't wish to be like that but i have no choice.  When the things around me do not go smoothly as i expected, i will feel sad and even hate myself for not trying my best to make things get better.  Perhaps i am SICK =( i am sick for everything including my relationship with my friends, my love and my family.  My friends always tell me not to care too much or not to think too much, but, i just cannot stop myself to THINK! =[ I feel so suffer and i wanna forget everything badly.  Sometimes i think amnesia is good cos i will just forget every little thing in my life and start my new life again =) I know that it is not possible for me to get amnesia if only a person willing to hit my brain or my head hardly.  Yup, i am not satisfy with my life, i feel sad and lonely even though my friends are with me.  Isn't it weird?  I can tell you guys that i always "try" my best to make myself happy.  From this sentence here, i found myself out of my mind cos nobody will try to make themselves to be happy.  Happiness is really far away from me...maybe i do not deserve to be happy.  I should feel happy when i come back from brisbane, but things changed when i get scolded by someone that i dislike on the day i came back.  I feel so weird when i get scolded by someone for no reason, i really hate that cos i did not do anything wrong to him!  He should feels guilty for scolding me cos it's his fault. I'm done with him cos i feel tired.  That's why i choose not to care about him anymore, i will just let him to scold or insult me whenever he wants to do that.  I will just ignore him cos my life is independent on him but those words from him is really hurts me.  Those words really make me feel DOWN! I hope i can get rid of this feeling as soon as possible, I NEED HELP! =(


This song can really describe my feeling! =( Emo sook theng is back!

2 comments:

Joy said...

don't be emo =[[!
worry about u noob!!!

You should be happy la!!
4get wat the mean people in life! If they are NOt significant to you, dont worry! In this world there are nice people and there are horrible people ><!!!!

If they want to scold you ,et them talk to me!! I want say some words to them =.=;; those mean people arent worth listening to!!!!

take care and no more emo :) tho i like that song and video xD

Paul said...

Jia you!!!! Don think too much ^^ remember--be ur self, be happy always!!