Sunday, September 25, 2011

I miss my home already =((

Arghh, when can i go back to Malaysia? =((( I just can't stand it anymore cos i miss my family so much and i really need someone to teach me on how to make time go by faster! >.< I think i have enough fun at here and now i just want to get back to my parents side and stay with them cos i really MISS them, it sounds weird for me to say that but it is so TRUE! =) Well, i may look tough, independent but deep inside my heart, i am just a little kid who need someone to take care of me, especially my family.  I know this is ridiculous cos i am 20 years old and i still depend on everyone, i know i should not rely on someone too much but i just can't.....well, that's me!  I just want to go back to Malaysia, my home and i wanna lie in my king size bed cos i miss my bed too! =(

                                     *Anyway, that's me when i was small, look cute, huh? =P

No comments: