Saturday, August 20, 2011

I am busy


I have been so busy lately =( I really hate myself for being so busy in doing assignment, homework, presentation and research.  Sigh, my life is lack of fun, i don't wish to study all the time cos this is so crazy, well, gaining knowledge is fun but gaining knowledge in a "forced situation" is a headache to me.  I am so busy until i can't take a break to chat with my family and my parents keep complaining about this issues, like" How come you are so busy that you can't spare some time to chat with us?" I know they wanted to talk to me so badly as i did not  talk to them for a long time, i know i should not let them down but i am REALLY BUSY! I wish i can finish this semester earlier so that i can go back to Malaysia and accompany them cos they need my attention. =) I hate my life for being so busy, i need to RELAX now! 

1 comment:

JOY! said...

i feel the same way as you =[!
i guess we have to be more disciplined with our time, so that we can have more time to spend with family!!

Dont forget your family + friends,they are very important people that we only find out the true worth when we lose them =[!!!

So make time to talk to you parents =]!! they are the reason why you are here on Earth ^^!!

Ganbattte!! holidays next week! YAY!