Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Insomnia~

Geez, i wonder what's wrong with me cos i cannot sleep well in these few days. Is "playing too much" consider as a  factor to cause this to happen? I always fall asleep at 4a.m everyday and i can't do anything to help myself to sleep before this time! This is so terrible >.< It seems like insomnia has become a habit to me~ I feel so sick because of insomnia cos it spoils my mood seriously~(Duh, sick + emo can really kill me) =.= Maybe i need some friends, family or boyfriend to hug me tightly so that i can overcome my emotional. At least, it works for me =) I just want them to listen to my problems or lend me a shoulder to lean on because i really feel so suffered from insomnia and also my personal problems. Friends, family or my boyfriend, i really need your hug right now =) Give me a hug, will you? 

No comments: