Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Forever

I am going back to Adelaide soon =) This time, i will try to enjoy the life at there as i promised my friends/parents to do so! >.< My friends are so worry about me as i going to Adelaide without them by my side. So, they have made a decision which i think that it is a good decision and a good news to me =) Guess what?  They are going to visit me when they have semester break =)) Aww, i can't wait for that, that will be Cool if i can see them in Adelaide. I think i have changed a lot in these 2 months because i started to think positive rather than negative when times are tough.  And the credit goes to my friend =) They really encourage me a lot and they even plan to go Adelaide with my family just to visit me and hug me... So sweet!Anyway, i feel really exhilarated when i know that they are going to visit me....Good, i just want them by my side FOREVER =)

No comments: