Monday, December 12, 2011

I want a LONG SUMMER BREAK!

Sigh, my summer break is so short, around 2.5 months, oh, how can it be? =((((( I need at least 6 months of summer break or maybe MORE cos i just want to stay in Malaysia with my family and my friends! I wanna forget ADELAIDE badly! >.< I told my mum that i have no friends in Adelaide and i feel lonely at there but my mum replied me that "you have to become more independent". Well, i know i am not independent enough but who CARES? Being independent can be tired sometimes =P Maybe i should tell my mum that i can become more independent if only i STAY in Malaysia! XD Adelaide is really boring, i don't actually have much fun at there and i feel stressful! =( Maybe i should go to brisbane, melbourne or sydney cos i can have a lot of fun at there and maybe i can meet a better person at there as well =))) Anyway, i wish i can extend my summer break!


No comments: