Monday, December 19, 2011

I love my family

I am really glad to have a very good family with me cos without them i am NOTHING! =D They can turn my world from black to white and because of them, i don't feel lonely at all.  I only know the definition of LOVE when i am with them =) For me, no FAMILY. no LOVE! My father is a business man, he is busy all the time but he is willing to spare some time to accompany me to do something that i want and i really appreciate that.  When i was small, he used to play badminton with me and that's how i fall in love with BADMINTON! However, he is kinda old now and he can't play badminton with me anymore, i do feel sad for that cos i miss the time where we play badminton. >.< He used to hold my hand when i was small cos he afraid that i might fall down and get hurt but now he don't hold my hands anymore because i have grown up and i know how to get up when i fall down. =) My mother is a housewife, she knows nothing about the world but she is willing to help me in my homework with her limited knowledge. She always tries to give me everything that i want cos she wants me to be happy.  So, my life is full of happiness because my mum is with me. <3 My siblings are annoying sometimes but they are the best!<3 My life would be so boring without them!  I know they care about me so much =D It is really good to have someone to care about you cos you can feel the LOVE! =) 

                                                  Anyway, i love my family! <3

No comments: